Customers personal information is received during transactions.
This document state that the protection and handling of customers personal information is in accordance with the provisions of the personal information protection act.
1. Personal information protection policy.
Our company recognizes the importance of personal information and strives to protect it thoroughly,
to ensure proper handling and protection of personal information and to comply with the law on personal information in order to sustain the trust of our customers.
2. Personal information retained by us
Our company retains personal information (name, address, data of birth, telephone number, e-mail address,
work place, contracts, application form, questionnaire requested items etc) from customers.
3. Purposes of using personal information.
- General transportation business by railway business act and orbit act.
- Car transportation business under the Road transport law.
- Management of cafeterias, shop and inns.
- Management of sightseeing, entertainment, sport facilities and parking lot.
- Buying and selling land buildings, mediation of lease and construction industry.
- Information guidance for domestic and overseas passengers under travel business law.
- Any business incidental to the preceding items.
- Provision of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for attaining the purpose of use of (1) to (7) above.
Sales activities, after sales service and marketing (questionnaire etc.) activities by postal items,
telephone, e-mail etc for providing information services of (1) to (7) above. Survey analysis of customer trend etc.
Information and service provision will be cancelled when there is a request from the person himself / herself.
4. Provision of personal information on third parties.
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties unless it falls under any of the following cases.
- When there is consent of the person himself or herself.
When disclosing and providing to cooperating companies, affiliated companies and outsourcing companies within the scope necessary for achieving the purposes of use.
In this case, we will give guidance and supervision to ensure confidentiality agreement and proper management of information disclosed and provided.
When disclosing and providing information to delivery companies, for communication to customers or delivery of goods etc.
In this case we will outsource only to businesses who obtained licenses and observe regulations stipulated by law and ordinances.
- When disclosing and providing statistical data etc, in a state where the principal can not be identified.
- When requested to disclose or provide information based on laws and ordinances.
- In cases of emergency, when it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property.
Provisions to third parties will be stopped if there is a request from the principal.
We will accept inquiries regarding customer's personal information below.
Kurobe Gorge Railway Co., Ltd. General Affairs Department. General Affairs Section.
Address. 11 kurobekyoukokuguchi, Kurobe-shi, Toyama-ken.